A Night in Bethlehem
December 2 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
December 2nd from 5:30-7:30 PM Lakeside Church will transform into the town of Bethlehem!
A Night in Bethlehem is designed to give families an amazing experience of God’s love this Christmas. Attendees who visit will be transported back through time to the city as its residents celebrate the birth of Jesus. The citizens of Bethlehem just can’t stop talking about Jesus and his incredible birth.
Kids and their families will take a journey through the Bethlehem Marketplace and visit the stations listed below, which each include a fun activity:
- Bethlehem Bakery where they’ll taste delicious bread from the time of Jesus’ birth.
- Carpentry Shop where everyone gets a chance to work with wood – just like Joseph the carpenter!
- Scribe’s Tent where they’ll try their hands at writing Jesus’ name using a stylus and ink.
- Pottery Shed where they’ll mold and shape their own pot.
- Painter’s Hut where participants will paint keepsake ornaments.
- The Stable (Live Nativity) where families hear the story of Jesus’ birth.
Pre-registration is required! Sign up through the event at www.lakesideworthington.org/events
$15 registration per family. If you’d like an Advent devotional (The Best Gift Ever Given) to go with your experience, please contact Samantha ([email protected]) in addition to your registration.
Registration cutoff is November 20th.