What is the chamber?
The Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit volunteer organization of businesses and individuals who ban together to advance the commercial, financial, industrial and civic interests of our community in an effort to expand the economy of the area.
The Chamber of Commerce is the vehicle through which members can accomplish collectively what they could not do individually. A Chamber’s strength lies in attracting the greatest number of individuals and firms into membership, creating a pool of resources from which to draw ideas, energy and finances.
The Chamber of Commerce is not a department of the city, county or state government; it is not a social service or charitable institution it is not a private advertising, publicity or public relations agency. It is staffed with qualified people who know how to utilize all the resources for the best interest of its members.
What is the CVB?
The Convention and Visitors Bureau purpose is to sell the Worthington area as a site for conventions and business conferences/meetings; increase the number of visitors to Worthington and improve services and events to travelers, conventions, and residents; develop and promote attractions and special events in and to the Worthington area.
MEET OUR STAFF
Michael Daley Executive Director
2021 Board of Directors
- Aaron Kinser, Kinser Law Office LLC
- Brad Jansma, Hubbard Feeds
- Brad Meester, First State Bank Southwest
- Cindy Elsing, JBS
- Chad Cummings, Radio Works
- Dee Bartosh, Hub International
- Gayle Siebenbruner, Legacy Financial Partners
- Jennifer Weg, Sanford Worthington
- Julie Foote, MVTV Wireless
- Kim Hinkeldey, Legacy Financial Partners
- Mark Vis, First State Bank Southwest
- Miguel Rivas, Mazzinni
- Robyn Moser, The Stag Clothiers
- Sharon Johnson, District 518
- Stacy Fricke, Bedford Industries
- Tyler Knutson, Comfort Suites & Event Center